Saturday 2nd December 2017, 12-2:30pm
- Early Years Gold & Silver: Teas, Coffees cake stall
- Y1 Scarlet & Crimson: Raffle and Chocolate Tombola
- Y2 Ruby & Burgundy: Santa grotto and jolly jars
- Y3 Turquoise & Topaz: Crafts and food & drink
- Y4 Jade & Sapphire: toys/books/DVDs stall
- Y5 Amethyst & Indigo: Face Painting and cracker game
- Y6 Lilac & Violet: Class boxes raffle
Each class will be given an empty box to fill with donated goodies.
Raffle tickets will be available to purchase at the bazaar and a draw will determine the happy winner of each box!
This year’s themes are:
- EY Gold & Silver: Sports and games
- Y1 Scarlet & Crimson: Christmas treats
- Y2 Ruby & Burgundy: Anything red or gold
- Y3 Turquoise & Topaz: The Christmas table
- Y4 Jade & Sapphire: Pampering
- Y5 Amethyst & Indigo: Stationery and crafts
- Y6 Lilac & Violet: Cooking and baking
Bazaar donations needed!
- Raffle. If you have anything you would like to donate, or are involved in a business that could make a donation, please let us know or leave the item marked ‘Raffle’ in the boxes that will soon be set out in the classrooms.
- Class boxes. Please consult the extra information with regards to the class boxes and themes! Boxes for donations will appear in classrooms soon!
- Book/DVD/toy donations. For the book/toy/DVD stall run by year 3 Turquoise and Topaz class, we would like to ask for your donations. Please bring these to the school on the Friday before the Bazaar (2 December).
- Any spare LEGO? If your children have outgrown their LEGO, or your storage boxes are bursting, you could donate some of it to the Bazaar! We will run the popular LEGO-make-and-take stall again and are in search of donations!
- Secrets Room. Similarly, for the Secrets Room run by Year 4 classes (Jade and Sapphire), we would like to ask for donations. A box will be left in the classes.
- Santa’s Socks Game. Get rid of one of those many single lonely socks by filling them with an item, for instance a small present or toy. Year 6s will run a game where Santa’s mysterious present-filled socks can be bought as a surprise! So, please bring a filled sock!
- Get baking! For the cake and biscuits stall run by Early Years, we need you to bring in some of your wonderful baking… or a box of mince pies… Please bring it along on the day!
- We will also need general helpers for setting up, taking down and helping with food & drink sales. If you would like to help, please email us!