Some events for your diary! Our calendar will keep you up-to-date with forthcoming social events, fundraising activities and committee meetings. Not all events are listed so look out for alerts via ParentMail and from your class parent.
- Summer fete: Held in July each year, at Morley Memorial Primary School. Saturday 14 July 2018, 12-2.30pm.
- Bags-2-School: Textiles are collected from the school regularly. Please bring your bag (or bags!) to the entrance to the Community Room by 9.00am. Next collection: ?
- Christmas cards: The school will be participating in the ‘Design a Christmas Card’ project run by Cauliflower cards. Details will be sent out in the Autumn term, with orders usually placed at the beginning of November.
- Christmas trees: Place your order online and collect your tree in early December. Dates for 2018 to follow.
- Christmas Bazaar: Held in December each year, at Morley Memorial Primary School. Details to be confirmed.
- Morley Quiz: An annual quiz night, run by parents for parents! Usually held in February. Details for 2019 to follow.
- Morley Fun Run: a new event! Watch out for details of the 2019 run.
- Next FoM Committee meeting: 1 October 2018.