Our calendar will keep you up-to-date with forthcoming social events, fundraising activities and committee meetings. Not all events are listed so look out for alerts via ParentMail and from your class parent via Classlist.
- The Welcome Picnic: For new families to connect at the start of term (usually third Friday in September)
- Summer fete: Held in June or July each year, with stalls, games, food, raffles. Announcements sent out via Classlist and ParentMail.
- Bags-2-School: Textiles are collected from the school regularly. Please bring your bag (or bags!) to the entrance to the Community Room by 9am on the morning of the next collection (see school calendar for next collection date).
- Christmas cards: The school participates in the ‘Design a Christmas Card’ project run by Cauliflower cards. Details will be sent out in the Autumn term, with orders usually placed at the beginning of November.
- Christmas trees: Place your order online in November and collect your tree in early December.
- Winter Fair/Christmas Bazaar: Held in November or December each year, with stalls, games, food, raffles and a chance to meet Santa. Announcements sent out via Classlist and ParentMail.
- Morley Quiz: An annual quiz night, run by parents for parents! Usually held in February.
- Morley Fun Run: Our spring sporting event, usually held at Nightingale Rec.
- FoM AGM: watch out for announcements on Classlist.