Saturday 14th July 2018, 12-2:30pm
- Early Years, Gold and Silver classes will be in charge of the cake & bakes stall and the tea & coffee stall.
- Year 1, Scarlet and Crimson classes will be in charge of organising the games activities and bouncy castle.
- Year 2, Ruby and Burgundy classes will be in charge of the ice-cream parlour and cold drinks stall.
- Year 3, Topaz and Turquoise classes will be in charge of the raffle and Teddy bear raffle.
- Year 4, Jade and Sapphire class will be in charge of the toys/books/DVDs stall and the face-painting/tatoos.
- Year 5, Amethyst and Indigo classes will be in charge of the salad bar and bbq.
- Year 6, Lilac and Violet classes will be in charge of organising and raffling away the class boxes and the rota for entrance.
Each class will be given an empty box and a world cup theme, based on the colours of the flags of the final 8 teams in the competition. According to your flag, please aim to fill the boxes with goodies in those colours. We won’t know the final 8 until 3 July so watch this space …
At the Morley Fête, tickets will be available for purchase and a draw will determine the happy winners of each box at the end of the Bazaar.
The boxes have proven very popular in the past!
Fête donations needed!
- Raffle. If you own or work for a business that can supply a raffle prize/make a donation, please let us know or leave the item marked ‘Raffle’ in the boxes that will soon be set out in the classrooms.
- Class boxes. Please look out for extra information with regards to the class boxes and themes! Boxes for donations will appear in classrooms soon!
- Book/DVD/toy donations. For the book/toy/DVD stall run by year 4 Jade and Sapphire classes, we would like to ask for your donations. Please bring these to the school on the Friday before the Fête (13 July).
- Sports shoes (e.g. football boots, roller skates), clothes and equipment (e.g. tennis rackets) for the new-to-you sportswear stall
- New or washed, good condition cuddly toys for the teddy bear tombola run by year 3 Topaz and Turquoise classes.
- Get baking or make a salad! For the cake and biscuits stall run by Early Years and the salad bar run by year 4 Amethyst and Indigo, we need you to bring in some of your wonderful baking… or a scrummy salad… Please bring it along on the day!
- We will also need general helpers for setting up, taking down and helping with food & drink sales. If you would like to help, please email us!